- 10 (Registered)
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (based on Anatomy)
The program “Yoga Teacher Training based on Anatomy” begins with correct placement and development studies, based on teaching techniques and cognitive measurements. With these measurements based on perception and perspective, students’ learning models are defined.
SensingBodyAcademy teaching model separates mind and body practices into two stages which are learning and teaching
- with content and process management focused on cognitive and physical development,
- by enriching the values of the doctrine with academic research.
Each part of training such as Yoga Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation are based on human body realities and structural & functional anatomy studies.
Online & Retreat
07:00 - 15:00 GMT
3-4 February 2024
2-3 March 2024
6-7 April 2024
18-19 May 2024
1-2 June 2024
6-7 July 2024
3-4 August 2024
7-8 September 2024
Through this specially designed and instructed program of regular practice and knowledge you will:
- Intensify your practice through experiencing similarities and differences
- Work on advanced poses and widen your perspective by strengthening your foundations with each module.
- Learn how to teach and enhance your teaching
- Graduate as a talented, well-informed, understanding expert
As a result of your knowledge of anatomy and different body-types you will be able to avoid any risk of injury, and you will have the ability to establish a sequence for each class without losing sight of the whole.
- Perception – Perspective – Learning
- Yoga Philosophy and Ethics for Instructors, -from old teachings to modern yoga methods-
- Cognitive Development and Age Adaptation
- Basic and Intermediate Level Sequencing and Anatomy
- Anatomy I / Yoga and Function
- 120 Asanas (Theory – Practice – Anatomy – Emotional Anatomy)
- Meditation Techniques and Practice
- Pranayama Techniques and Deepening in Asana
- Anatomy II / Physical Requirements & Variations
- Mindful Movement / Basic Level
- Stages of Development / Body-Mind-Emotion
- Proprioception & Movement
Who Can Attend
- Those who are interested in yoga, anatomy of movement, body awareness or physical and cognitive awareness studies,
- Anyone who wants to take Yoga as a profession, or who wants to intensify their individual development and physical awareness, and who feel ready can participate.
The retreat is the most intense part of the program. For this reason, it takes place after the physical, cognitive and emotional development stages. It includes both group work and occasional individual practices
It is recommended to attend the retreat and.
The certificate ceremony takes place at the end of the retreat
During the 5-day retreat, all acquired knowledge and practices are implemented both inside and outside the group.
Special-diet detoxes are served to support the practices that require them
Accomodation fee is not included.
SensingBodyAcademy Uzmanlık Programları Eğitmeni
Öğretisinin temeli bedenin ve ruhun (enerji bedenin) ayrılmaz bütünlüğüdür. Yoga uzmanlık programlarında fizik beden ve enerji bedenin gerçekleri, uyumu, tümleyenleri üzerinde durmakta, anlatımın rasyonel ilkelerini öğrencilerine bu bakış açısı ile aktarmaktadır.
Beden çalışmasını temel alan farklı disiplinlerin önde gelen isimleriyle fonksiyonel ve duygusal anatominin bakış açısını zenginleştirecek çalışmalar yapmıştır.
Hareket anatomisi ve duygusal anatomi uzmanı olarak beden farkındalığı ve bilişsel farkındalık programlarını yönetmektedir. Yoga öğretisinin değerli bir farkındalık aracı olduğunu savunur. Başta İstanbul ve Antalya olmak üzere, bugüne kadar çok sayıda yoga öğretmeninin yetişmesine ve derinleşmesine katkıda bulunmuştur.